2009-02-13

Muslim outrage

By Craig

At first, the Muslims were outraged by cartoons but I didn't speak up because I wasn't an artist.

And then the Muslims were outraged by history books and news but I didn't speak up because I don't read much.

And then the Muslims were outraged by women who weren't completely veiled but I didn't speak up because I'm not a woman.

And then the Muslims were outraged by the practice of other religions but I didn't speak up because I'm not very religious.

And then the Muslims were outraged by the existence of Infidels so when they came for me … there was no one left to speak up.


From : http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/02/despite-apology-angry-muslims-outraged-their-religious-feelings-pair-held-for-insulting-islam.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

GitLab runner on Windows with bash shell on windows contianer on Docker

As part of your pipeline, you may need to perform browser testing across different platforms/environments. To minimize testing time, it'...