2010-02-22

HP TouchSmart tx2

I am a not so proud owner of an HP tx2, and a major pain it is. It came preloaded with Windows Vsita, and a "free" upgrade to Windows 7, available upon request. The laptop/tablet is heavy, has a poor battery life, and heats up faster than a toaster.

HP tx2 is pretty small ( 12" display ), easy to carry around, with an optical drive ( yes, I do use it at times ), and linux compatible hardware ( Touch screen does work, though I have borked something here ).

I have accidentally zeroed the disk,, and lost a fair bit of data. Fortunately, I have had backed up data on an external drive, which I have to swift through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GitLab runner on Windows with bash shell on windows contianer on Docker

As part of your pipeline, you may need to perform browser testing across different platforms/environments. To minimize testing time, it'...